Saturday, January 2, 2010

a few things from the oven


I made a few edible christmas gifts this year.
Cute candy cane cuppies. Green, mint flavoured frosting with crushed up candy canes sprinkled over the top.












Sugar cookies and gingerbread men (which were eaten before i could get a photo)


Egg-free meringue made with the angel food packet mix. (They also have a vegan marshmallow kit.)











Lastly, for new years eve, I made mocha cookies. These were coffee flavoured cookies with melted chocolate drizzled over the top. Best cookies I've made in ages.

2 comments:

Shaheen said...

The cane cupcakes are lovely. I'm impressed with the icing.

Happy new Year to you.

Anonymous said...

these are all so cute - i was so disorganised this christmas. i really wanted to make things for my friends but i couldn't get it together. you are a super hero, diet or not hehe