Friday, December 11, 2009

so long, winter

As summer digs it's heels into another year, my body starts telling me to eat better. That is until my brain tells me it wants chocolate at every waking moment. But, this summer will be different i tells ya!
I got my copy of Alicia Silverstone's, The Kind Diet from amazon a few weeks ago and have been inspired to change my vegan junk food ways. Armed with a shopping list to make your parents proud and a meal plan to last at least two weeks i will embark into a journey of the unknown - eating healthy foods!
Of course i will revive this ridiculously neglected blog with a breath of organic and cruelty free air with lots of lovely pictures and recipes to fill your voyeuristic requirements.


If you haven't read The Kind Diet yet, you should. It's full of useful information and easy to read. Not anything like the textbooks, medical journals and essay styles that i'm used to reading to get my information from.
The Super Hero Diet is all vegan, with a lot of japanese influence, which i really like. I've never been on a diet before, so let's see how long this will last!

1 comment:

x said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make and you've reminded me that I really need to read this book. I got my copy and it went straight to the bookshelf.